How to add meta description and keyword in blog

How to add meta description and keywords in blog|website meta description and meta keywords are most important for search engine optimization. 
. When you make your meta description and keyword list then you may follow this steps which is given below.

 
How to add meta description and keyword in blogger blog:. 

#1 : Login BloggerDeshboard>Template>Edit HTML>Proceed.
#2 : Check Expand Widget Template. 
#3 : Find this code <meta content= and paste your description here (replace this). look after your description wrote name='xxxxxxxxx' (replace this)


<meta content='http://askblogexpert.blogspot.com this site given a lot of information in blogging tips, computer tips, blogger gadgets, internet, SEO help, Adsense help, Software updet, windows tips and trikes etc. Here all article makes with image and video tutorial.' name='description'/>
#4: Now paste <meta content= your keyword here and change name='xxxxxx'
<meta content='blogging tips, computer tips, HTML tips, SEO, Adsense, Software Update, Windows tips, video tutorial' name='keywords'/></b:if>
 I hope people you enjoyed this article.TO get more SEO tips stay connected with us
   Note:Meta description and keywords are most important.If you want to improve your site  placing the top  position in google pages ask me in commennt section.

5 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Superb SEO information,Thanks for sharing, I totally agree with you. I would also recommend colibri tool:http://colibritool.com. Colibri Tool has served me with all my SEO needs and so far it’s the best tool amongst the ones I am currently using. I am yet not sure if I will continue using the other tools, but for this moment, my free trial period of Colibri Tool seems to be serving me right with all my SEO needs.Check more on it at:(http://colibritool.com

Thank u very much

www.dreammucic.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for you'r toturial ....It's very helpfull for us....
Www.downloadsable.blogspot.com

This blog post was absolutely fantastic. When I used to work in electroplating they sometimes encouraged us to write, but I could never come up with something as well written as that.

Picgrant Singapore 2014

Post a Comment